ARO® clima opti® is the new climate ventilation concept from ARO® Artländer for all mattress covers.
This innovative system combines comfort with safety at a high level. The optimal ventilation also allows an oxygen supply in the abdomen.
The water barrier used is water-repellent and air-permeable. This ensures optimal moisture transport. Each ARO® mattress has rugged edges and a (round) zipper, divisible or alternatively 1-sided, so you can wash the cover as needed.
Naturally, the mattresses carry the Ökotex certificate of the first class and therefore meet high standards. The orthopedic children's mattresses from ARO® consist of high-quality cores such as Cellpur®, visco-elastic foam or HR cold foam. All terry fabrics are Aloe Vera refined;
Mattresses, especially for small bodies, which are still easily deformable.
100% organic cotton & medicott® equipment quilted on an antimony-reduced fleece
- Certified cotton from controlled organic cultivation
••• according to the clima opti® principle:
-removable by all-round zipper
- fully washable top and bottom washable individually; Hygiene for allergy sufferers water-resistant insert
-protects against small maltreatments 100% cold foam from German production
2 sides: Baby + Junior
Permanently elastic with high punctuality
- with fixed edges
-with vertical ventilation ducts
ARO® manufactures numerous different mattress types from baby and children's mattresses in the high-quality as well as the premium segment in the North German factory.
All mattresses are manufactured in their entirety:
- Company-specific multi-needle quilting with 3 fully automatic quilting / cutting lines
- Company-specific contour cutting system
- company-owned roll-on deck with minimal glue application (of course only water-soluble glue!)
- company-owned sewing, etc.
PS: Open our ARO® Baby and Children's Program catalog, which you will find on the previous web page: we present all current mattresses in detail:
... an example: the Sternentraum Vital: an absolute premium product!